- Berossus (also Berossos or Berosus; Akkadian: Bēl-rē'ušu, "Bel is his shepherd" .
- Berosus uhligi sp.n. from Namibia (Insecta: Coleoptera
- Key words: Coleoptera, Hydrophilidae, Berosus, Namibia, new species, Berosus uhligi sp.n. aus Namibia wird neu für die Wissenschaft beschrieben.
- Beetles & Mosquitos Partial Species List Beetles Mosquitos
- Water Scavenger Beetle (Berosus pantherinus). Water Scavenger Beetle ( Berosus peregrinus). Water Scavenger Beetle (Berosus pugnax).
- Studies on Turkish Hydrophilidae (Coleoptera) IV. Genus Berosus
- these, Berosus dentalis sp. n. is described from Middle Anatolia (Kayseri).
- On the Armenian Fauna of the Hydrophilid Genus Berosus Leach
- Abstract—The study of the genus Berosus Leach in Armenia has revealed six species of the subgenera Bero- sus s. str. and Enoplurus Hope.
- Great At 8, Just As Fine At 9?
- In Tuesday's $15000 Preferred Trot at the Raceway at Western Fair, driver Doug McNair settled the classy trotter into third around the first turn while Berosus (Aaron Byron) fronted the field to the opening panel in :30.
- Berosus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Berosus. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- The Chaldean Account of Genesis: Chapter III. Chaldean Legends
- Berosus and his copyists.—Cory's translation.—Alexander Polyhistor.
Berosus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Berosus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswatermill operation of a watermill
colchester colchester co-op
backstroke the leg movement
television x other names