- PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME MAY 18-19, 2011
- 8.00 – 9.
- Flying Colors of airBaltic
- New Member - AECOM. Flying Colors of airBaltic. Doing Well By Doing Good.
- C O N F I D E N T I A L RIGA 000093
- (C) Bertolt Flick, CEO of airBaltic, met with Ambassador. Garber to complain about U.S.
- airBaltic the leading airline in the Baltic's. Bertolt Flick. September, 2010.
- a distorting mirror
- Bertolt Flick,. CEO airBaltic. Dear Passenger,.
- Bertolt Flick will not "cling to his seat" in airBaltic
- The president of Latvian national airline airBaltic and minority shareholder, Bertolt Flick, will not "cling to his seat" if it is the main precondition for further actions, the LNT television channel reported yesterday.
- Latvia to bail out airBaltic, demand leadership change
- Prime Minister Valdis Dombrovskis told Latvian Radio that the government had "agreed to participate in ensuring the company's operation,” but only on the resignation of Chief Executive Officer Bertolt Flick.
- Previous LVL 30 mln investment in airBaltic share capital used to pay "old
- Corporation Ltd. (airBaltic) stock capital by LVL 30 million, of which LVL 15.6 million were state shares, was used to cover a long-standing debt to SAS, the president of the airline, Bertolt Flick, implies in an interview to the newspaper Diena.
- airBaltic's private shareholder assessing possibility of selling its shares
- The company's majority shareholder is the state of Latvia with 52.6% of shares. On the other hand, the company's minority shareholder is a company called Baltijas Aviacijas Sistemas, with 50% of this company owned by airBaltic's president Bertolt Flick.
- Prudentia: well-known international companies have already expressed interest
- Commenting on whether airBaltic President Bertolt Flick is responsible for the current situation at the airline, Rungainis said that Flick has been operating in Latvia for a long time, and the attitude towards him has always been positive.
- Bertolt Flick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bertolt Martin Flick (born 1964, Germany) is a German businessman, the current president and CEO of airBaltic airline.
Bertolt Flick is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bertolt Flick books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.