Bertrand Russell Epistemology
A selection of articles related to bertrand russell epistemology.
Original articles from our library related to the Bertrand Russell Epistemology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bertrand Russell Epistemology.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Bertrand Russell Epistemology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bertrand Russell Epistemology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Giving up Judgment Empiricism: The Bayesian Epistemology of
- James Hawthorne. Giving up Judgment Empiricism: The Bayesian Epistemology of. Bertrand Russell and Grover Maxwell.
- Dewey and Russell on the Possibility of Immediate Knowledge
- (1998) challenges my treatment of Bertrand Russell's epistemology. The review on the whole is even-handed and requires no response, at least from me.
- Private Worlds, Public Minds: Woolf, Russell and Photographic Vision
- Keywords: Virginia Woolf / Bertrand Russell / epistemology / photography. I. She asked him what his father's books were about.
- University of London B
- reading on Russell's epistemology and its bearing on his theory of meaning. Pears, D. F.
- Download - Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies
- BERTRAND RUSSELL'S FLIRTATION WITH BEHAVIORISM. 275 contemporaries, committed to a program of naturalistic epistemology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bertrand Russell's views on philosophy - Wikipedia, the free
- Russell's epistemology went through many phases.
- Bertrand Russell (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Mar 29, 2010 Bertrand Arthur William Russell (b.1872 – d.1970) was a British philosopher, ..
- Bertrand Russell's Naturalistic Epistemology
- naturalistic element in Russell, no one, as far as I know, has provided a systematic account of it. Bertrand Russell's Naturalistic Epistemology.
- History of Epistemological Debate
- Bertrand Russell, originally himself a critical realist, eventually discovered the resolution to this quandary with a realist version of Kant's epistemological dualism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.