- a mineral Be4Si2O7(OH)2 consisting of a beryllium silicate occurring in hard colorless or pale-yellow prismatic crystals (hardness 6–7, sp. gr 2.59–2.
- Bertrandite Be4Si2O7(OH)2
- Bertrandite. Be4Si2O7(OH)2 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- PLAN OF OPERATION FOR BERTRANDITE MINERAL
- FOR BERTRANDITE MINERAL EXPLORATION AT SULLIVAN RANCH SITE. SOCORRO FOR EXPLORATION OF BERTRANDITE AT THE.
- D02 Bertrandite Ore - Materion
- Jan 1, 2010 Bertrandite Ore. SYNONYMS. MANUFACTURER.
- Redhill Resources Corp.: Additional Mapping and Sampling Completed at Honey
- Spor Mountain Mine is owned by Brush Engineered Metals and produces approximately 48000 tonnes of bertrandite ore annually, grading 0.35% beryllium, representing nearly 60% of world production as reported by the US Geological Survey ("USGS").
- Bertrandite: Bertrandite mineral information and data.
- Bertrandite mineral data, information about Bertrandite, its properties and worldwide locations.
- Bertrandite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bertrandite is a beryllium sorosilicate hydroxide mineral with composition: Be4Si 2O7(OH)2.
- BERTRANDITE (Beryllium Silicate Hydroxide)
- Bertrandite was named after Leon Bertrand, a French mineralogist, and is one of the more important ores of beryllium, second only to beryl.
- Bertrandite Healing Stones
- Tiffany Stone (aka Opalized Fluorite, Opal Fluorite, Bertrandite, Ice Cream Opalite , Purple Opal) is a highly energetic but subtle stone.
- All Specimens with Bertrandite
- All Specimens with Bertrandite.
Bertrandite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bertrandite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.