- Materion Corporation to Expand Beryllium Hydroxide Capacity at Utah Mine
- MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) announced today that it is significantly increasing capacity to produce beryllium hydroxide using the bertrandite ore reserves at the Company's mine in the Topaz-Spor ...
- Materion Corporation Announces Organizational Realignment and Change in
- The segment also operates the world's largest bertrandite ore mine and refinery in Utah, providing feedstock hydroxide for our beryllium business and for external sale. Glenn Maxwell is the President of this business.
- 'Metal of the future' will be produced in Siberia
- "Substantial chemical enrichment and de-siliconization of fluorite occurs in the process," Dyachenko said. Fluorite is used in optics, chemicals, metallurgy and other industries.
- Facts About Beryllium
- Beryllium is found in about 30 mineral species, including bertrandite, beryl, chrysoberyl, and phenacite, according to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Beryl and bertrandite are the most important commercial sources of the element and its compounds.
- Brush Resources changes name to Materion Corp.
- Brush Resources Inc. spent the first nine months of 2010 developing an open pit bertrandite ore mine in Millard County, 10 miles north of Delta.
Bertrandite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bertrandite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschinese yoga
oarfish physical description
coming of age hispanic
the oval portrait analysis
dreaming of airplane
gaia mythology in other cultures
nuclear engineering specialties