- Quickly: Animal control trucks have climate control for animals
- In his 1935 novel, "It Can't Happen Here," Sinclair Lewis (America's first winner of the Nobel Prize for literature) writes of a fascist, Berzelius Windrip, being elected as president of the United States.
- Peccadillo Theater Company to Present Reading of Sinclair Lewis' It Can't
- Adapted for the stage by Lewis and John C.
- The Depression-Era Novel That Saw Trump Coming
- Lewis describes how the incumbent Franklin Delano Roosevelt is rejected by the Democratic Party in favour of Senator Berzelius "Buzz" Windrip. FDR has to run as a third-party candidate against the demagogic Windrip and a reasonable Republican.
- Today's Trumpology: Is this one of history's rhymes?
- Berzelius “Buzz” Windrip — “an inspired guesser at what political doctrines the people would like” — imposes fascism on America.
- The Peccadillo Theater to Stage Reading of Sinclair Lewis' IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE
- Set in a small town in Vermont, IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE takes place under the rule of Berzelius "Buzz" Windrip, a power-hungry demagogue who wins the presidency portraying himself as a champion of traditional values and promising to restore the country ...
Berzelius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Berzelius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstar control similar games
christmas lights safety
dream dictionary fish
british 8th army
beryozovo external link