- The siege of Miki lasted from 1578 to 1580.
- A vida secreta do senhor de Musashi e Kuzu
- Ela podia muito bem ser a esposa de Hosokawa Tadaoki ou a de Bessho. Nagaharu. A impressão recebida pelo espectador seria literal- mente a mesma.
- Nobiliaire du Japon
- B. Baba Famille de samurai de Kai, vassaux des Takeda. Bessho Famille de daimy¯o de Harima descendant d'Akamatsu Enshin.
- Bessho Nagaharu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In this Japanese name, the family name is "Bessho". Bessho Nagaharu (別所 長治, 1558 – February 2, 1580) was a Japanese daimyo of the Sengoku period.
- Bessho Nagaharu - SamuraiWiki
- Jan 5, 2007 Died: 1580; Japanese: 別所 長治 (Bessho Nagaharu). Nagaharu was the son of Bessho Yasuharu.
- Harusada was a younger brother of Bessho Nagaharu.
- Culture | House of Japan - Japan News Technology Autos Culture
- House of Japan. Bessho Nagaharu (1558 – February 2, 1580) was a Japanese daimyo of the Sengoku period. He was the eldest son of Bessho Yasuharu.
- Famous Deaths on 2nd February
- Results 1 - 143 of 143 1563 - Hans Neusiedler, Hungarian/German luitist/author, dies at approx 54 1580 - Bessho Nagaharu, Japanese retainer (b.
Bessho Nagaharu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bessho Nagaharu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bessho Nagaharu Topics
Related searchestooth dentures and false teeth
lemonade north america
battle of gallipoli invasion
loa loa filariasis life cycle
frank zappa honker home video