A selection of articles related to beta blocker.
Original articles from our library related to the Beta Blocker. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beta Blocker.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Beet: Correspondences
- Beta vulgaris Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Beta Blocker is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beta Blocker books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Drug Class Review on Beta Adrenergic Blockers - NCBI
- Drug Class Review on. Beta Adrenergic Blockers. Final Report.
- Heart Problems: Beta-Blockers
- Heart Problems: Beta-Blockers. Beta-blocker medicines relax blood vessels and slow your heart rate. They lower the workload on the heart.
Suggested News Resources
- Beta-Blocker Helps Clear Infant Hemangioma
- The beta-blocker was initiated in doses of 0.5 mg/kg/day and titrated to a target dose of 2 mg/kg/day. Among patients treated with oral corticosteroids, the usual dose was 4 mg/kg/day.
- US HF Patients May Gain Less from Beta-Blockers
- In a meta-analysis of all four trials, there was a significant reduction in mortality with beta-blocker treatment, but it was significant in the patients from the rest of the world (RR 0.64) and not in the US patients (RR 0.92, 95% CI 0.
- Propranolol May Be Effective for Infantile Hemangiomas
- Since 2008, several reports have demonstrated the effectiveness of propranolol (a nonselective beta-blocker that is used to treat hypertension, supraventricular tachycardia, congestive heart failure, and thyrotoxicosis) for the treatment of IH.
- Fund's long/short strategy efficacious as beta blocker
- By Jeff Benjamin There's no time like the present for a hedged approach to the equity markets, according to Robert Worthington, who oversees management of the $300 million Hatteras Alpha Hedged Strategies Fund (ALPHX).
Suggested Web Resources
- Beta blockers - MayoClinic.com
- Beta blockers treat high blood pressure, glaucoma and migraines. Find out more about these drugs.
- Beta-Blockers and Heart Disease
- Beta-blockers improve the heart's ability to relax. WebMD looks at beta-blocker therapy and heart disease.
- What Are Beta Blockers, How Do They Work, And How Are Beta
- Apr 16, 2008 Beta blockers are a family of medicines that are actually used in a variety of fields of medicine, including psychiatry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.