A selection of articles related to beta vulgaris.
Original articles from our library related to the Beta Vulgaris. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beta Vulgaris.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Beet: Correspondences
- Beta vulgaris Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lady's Mantle: Correspondences
- Alchemilla vulgaris Folk Names: Bear's Foot, Leontopoddium, Lion's Foot, Nine Hooks, Stellaria Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Mugwort: Correspondences
- Artemisia vulgaris Folk Names: Artemis Herb, Artemisia, Felon Herb, Muggons, Naughty Man, Old Man, Old Uncle Henry, Sailor's Tobacco, St. John's Plant Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Artemis, Diana Power: Strength, Psychic Powers,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Primrose: Correspondences
- Primula vulgaris Folk Names: Butter Rose, English Cowslip, Password Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Freya Power: Protection, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Beta Vulgaris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beta Vulgaris books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CASE STUDY: REGIONAL CONSENSUS DOCUMENT ON
- Modified Organism. Sugar beet tolerant to herbicide – Beta vulgaris (L.) Event.
- Scientific Classification1 Binomial name Etymology Botanical
- Beets Beta vulgaris. Entry posted by Yvonne Kerr Schick, Hamilton Horizons student in College Seminar 235.
- Beta vulgaris cicla - Plants For A Future database report
- Beta vulgaris cicla - Plants For A Future database report. Full Contact Beta vulgaris cicla - (L.)W.
- Seasonal variations in adaptational strategies of Beta vulgaris L
- ambientales del aire sobre plantas de palak (Beta vulgaris L. var. Allgreen) en RESPONSE OF BETA VULGARIS L.
- SUGAR BEET (Beta vulgaris L
- Sugarbeet (Beta vulgaris L.'Beta 5355'). Cercospora leaf spot; Cercospora beticola.
Suggested News Resources
- The Gardener's Corner
- By Judith Rogers Beets are a member of the Beta vulgaris family that includes sugar beets, grown for a source of sugar, mangels, for winter feed for livestock and chard, a vegetable grown for the edible leaves.
- Pair necessities
- Although spinach (Spinacia oleracea) and Swiss chard (Beta vulgaris) are similar and often share the same category in seed catalogues, they are quite different species, with distinct tastes and histories.
- The beet goes on
- But through its cultivated evolution, the beet—Beta vulgaris—acquired huge and delicious roots, bursting with flavor and beta carotene, and without which no farmers market would look quite right.
- Delicious competition
- Vitacca uses fresh, local fruits, herbs and vegetables (yes, vegetables; for example, the Beta Vulgaris cocktail uses elderflower and roasted beet juice). He creates his own mixes, syrups and purees — and he even makes his own maraschino cherries.
- The problem with vitamin supplements: Part 5
- Chard is part of the Beta Vulgaris (beets) family of plants. First, the sources of the whole food products of any kind used should have been grown in a close-to-nature fashion and with gratitude and compassion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Beet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The beet (Beta vulgaris) is a plant in the Chenopodiaceae family.
- Beta vulgaris
- Dec 30, 1997 Information on beets, chard and mangels, their uses, chemistry, description, ecology, cultivation, harvesting and economics.
- PLANTS Profile for Beta vulgaris (common beet) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Beta vulgaris (common beet) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Beta vulgaris - Botanical.com
- A short description of the plant, and its medicinal uses, from Grieve's A Modern Herbal.
- Beta vulgaris - Wikispecies
- Apr 28, 2011 Beta vulgaris in the Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN), US Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Beta Vulgaris Topics
Related searcheslist of female singers swing
university of hawaii university seal
sulfur biological role
dream dictionary thorns