A selection of articles related to beta waves.
Original articles from our library related to the Beta Waves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Beta Waves.
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Clairvoyant Observations of Reiki
- The last twenty years the healing form named Reiki has been spreading rapidly. There are good reasons for its popularity: during some short courses you’ll get the initiations, symbols and simple instructions that are necessary to practice this gentle form of...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Beta Waves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Beta Waves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Beta wave activity in the electroencephalogram in
- Beta wave activity in the electroencephalogram in cases ofcoma due to acute brain-stem lesions. EIICHI OTOMO.
- What is the Function of the various Brainwaves?
- beta waves are of relatively low amplitude and are the fastest of the 4 different brainwaves. The frequency of beta waves ranges from 15-40 cycles-a-second.
- Complementary and Alternative Treatments: Neurofeedback (EEG
- Beta waves are present when a person is interacting with the surrounding environment, and is concentrating, thinking, or solving problems.
- Brainwave Entrainment Manual
- Beta Waves – 13Hz to 20Hz. Beta waves are associated with normal waking consciousness.
- I. Neural Generators
- Beta. Use of beta designation goes back to Berger who distinguished the larger " first order" alpha waves from the smaller "second order" beta waves.
Suggested News Resources
- Three Ways to Bring Meditation into the Chaos of Daily Life
- When we become conscious of our breathing and direct our awareness inward, our body relaxes, our blood pressure and heart rate drop, and our brain state shifts from anxiety producing beta waves to the smoother experience of alpha waves.
- Managing Anxiety And Stress: Coping With Modern Life
- Beta Waves: 12 - 26 Hz. Beta waves are associated with high stress, high concentration, busy or anxious thinking. 5.
- Is Medical Marijuana The Safest Treatment For Arthritis?
- When someone is all stressed out and you connect them to a waveform or EEG machine the results show what is called beta waves and this is experienced as worry or fear.
- “Focus Pocus” and Beyond: consumer brain computer interfaces for health, self
- Beta-waves), and some when the subject is relaxed (ex. alpha waves). Neurosky has developed algorithms to funnel these and other brain waves into measures of “focus” and “meditation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brain wave Functions Alpha Beta Theta Brainwaves
- Brainwave Functions Alpha Beta Theta Brainwaves.
- Binaural Beta waves for an adrenaline rush - YouTube
- May 11, 2009 http://www.free-self-hypnosis.org DON'T TRY THIS IF YOU ARE NERVOUS.
- beta waves
- Beta Brainwave information, About Beta Brainwaves, How Beta brainwaves work.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Beta Waves Topics
Related searcheshave quick
ada programming language history
north carolina major highways
v-3 cannon notes
peace breakers muzzle
dream interpretation pope