A selection of articles related to betel chewing.
Original articles from our library related to the Betel Chewing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Betel Chewing.
- Galangal: Correspondences
- Alpina officinalis or A. galanga Folk Names: Chewing John, China Root, Colic Root, East India Catarrh Root, Galingal, Galingale, Gargaut, India Root, Kaempferia Galanga, Low John the Conqueror, Rhizoma Galangae Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Betel Chewing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Betel Chewing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Nut That Shuts Down Your Kidneys And May Cause Cancer
- Have you heard of betel nut, used daily by millions of people all over Asia, Africa and the West Indies?
- Asia's Crimson Addiction
- As it turns out, this elusive nga nga is the Tagalog term for “betel nut chewing”, which is the culprit for all the stained mouths and viscous red saliva I've seen.
- WHO warns of rising betel nut and tobacco use
- The World Health Organisation says betel nut use is growing at alarming rates, and a large proportion of people are now combining betel nut chewing with tobacco. The WHO said both substances are known carcinogens and using them together worsens ...
- A Taste of Paan, Mumbai's Favorite Stimulant, in Little India
- Part breath-freshener, part digestive aid, paan is essentially a wad of dried fruits, spices and seeds wrapped into a large green leaf from the betel nut plant.
- Image of Asia: Areca nut and betel leaves for sale
- An elderly Sri Lankan woman waits for customers as she sells locally grown areca nut and betel leaves in a market in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Monday, March 7, 2016. (AP Photo/Eranga Jayawardena) ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Betel Chewing Topics
Related searcheswolf rdiger hess
watch electromechanical watches
blair mackenzie blake
westies people auckland new zealand
air-to-surface missile india