Betel Nut Effects On Health
A selection of articles related to betel nut effects on health.
Original articles from our library related to the Betel Nut Effects On Health. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Betel Nut Effects On Health.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
Betel Nut Effects On Health is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Betel Nut Effects On Health books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- You are here
- Chewing betel can have a devastating effect on health because both tobacco and areca nuts are classified as carcinogenic by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. About 10 percent of betel users in Myanmar have cancer of the mouth, said Dr ...
- Pan masala ad: What kind of persuasion is this, asks Arbaaz Khan
- He says, “Two months back we had posted letters to six celebrities who have been endorsing pan masala, requesting them to not do so in the larger interest of public health.
- CPI inflation clocks in at 4pc in February; downward trend expected
- ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's consumer price index (CPI) inflation clocked in at 4.02 percent year-on-year in February due to low-base effect, but downward trend is expected due to falling oil prices. The Pakistan Bureau of ...
- Delhi Government Cracks Down on Endorsements for Pan Masala
- The betel leafs used to hold together pan masala may not be harmful, but areca nuts can lead to greater health issues. Chewing betel nuts or areca nuts, in general, will turn our mouth, lips and stool red.
- Do Natural Aphrodisiacs Really Work?
- Kola nut, guarana and betel nut contain compounds that stimulate the central nervous system (increase heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature) and reportedly increase sexual behaviour. But these products also increase your risk of death.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.