- Be·tel·geuse (b t l-j z , b t l-j z ). n. A bright-red intrinsic variable star, 527 light- years from Earth, in the constellation Orion.
- Seeing Red: Will Betelgeuse Go Supernova in 2012?
- Betelgeuse's diameter is 8oo times larger than our Sun, and its mass is 20 Astronomers have recently determined that Betelgeuse is shrinking—in a big way .
- A SYSTEMATIC CHANGE WITH TIME IN THE SIZE OF BETELGEUSE
- The diameter of Betelgeuse (α Orionis) has been measured at a wavelength of 11.
- Star explodes in the Pinwheel Galaxy, may be bright enough for binoculars
- There is a chance that the massive star Betelgeuse; located in the constellation Orion, may be bright enough to rival the full moon once the light reaches the Earth. We are still waiting for that day.
- Night sky to show off the season's brilliant constellation
- The red supergiant there is Betelgeuse, marking one shoulder. Scorpius is a curving scorpion shape, with reddish Antares for its heart.
- They might be giants: a mind-blowing sense of stellar scale
- Betelgeuse has a fiery red colour and a radius more than a thousand times that of the sun.
- Forum: Taking sunset walk can be enlightening
- On cloudless winter evenings, the belt of Orion appears at sunset, and I spy out its three dazzling neighbors: red Betelgeuse, blue Rigel, and sparkling white Sirius. My dog and I are crowned with jewels as big as our solar system.
- Betelgeuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Coordinates: Sky map 05 55 10.3053, +07° 24′ 25.426″.
- DON'T PANIC! Betelgeuse Won't Explode in 2012 : Discovery News
- Jan 20, 2011 Betelgeuse, the dying stellar celebrity, will explode but it's too far away to cause us any harm.
- Betelgeuse will explode someday | Brightest Stars | EarthSky
- Feb 2, 2011 Someday, the star Betelgeuse will run out of fuel, collapse under its own weight, and then rebound in a spectacular supernova explosion.
- Betelgeuse / Alpha Orionis
- Betelgeuse, or Alpha Orionis, is now estimated to be located around 430 +/- 100 light-years from Sol (based on a HIPPARCOS Plx= 7.63 +/- e_Plx= 1.64 mas).
- Beetle Juice (1988) - IMDb
- Of course, there's Michael Keaton, wildly comic as Betelgeuse.
Betelgeuse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Betelgeuse books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
seven eleven hong kong
roof roof shapes
dream symbol christ
homer homeric dialect
tagish elvis presley