A selection of articles related to bethphage.
Original articles from our library related to the Bethphage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bethphage.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples, 21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples, 11:2 And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
New Testament >> Luke
Bethphage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bethphage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Bethphage Bulletin
- From the Editor – welcome to the latest edition of the Bethphage Bulletin. While it is as action packed as ever there are hardly any articles from services.
- areas . - Bethphage
- Bethphage and some who use Bethphage services.
- Commentary on Matthew 21:1-11 by Dr. Knox Chamblin
- Jesus and his companions "approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on the Mount Bethphage, Jesus' instructions may rest on prior arrangements.
Suggested News Resources
- JEFFREY L. JACOX
- After IaTech was sold in 1996, Jeff retired and then moved to Des Moines where he was an active volunteer with Bethphage/ Mosaic, an organization dedicated to assisting people with physical and mental disabilities, from May 1997 through 2006.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Gloss writes thus, "Bethphage was a place within the walls of the city, and was reckoned as Jerusalem itself, in respect of all things.
- Mark 11:1 As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage
- As Jesus and his disciples approached Jerusalem, they came to the towns of Bethphage and Bethany on the Mount of Olives. Jesus sent two of them on ahead .
- MOSAIC Axtell, Nebraska | Axtell
- K.G. William Dahl, a Lutheran pastor, founded Bethphage near Axtell, NE, in 1913.
- NETBible: Bethphage
- of Chaldee origin (compare 1004 and 6291); fig-house; Beth-phage, a place in BETHPHAGE, a village on the Mount of Olives, Matt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanimorphs hork-bajir
london boat show
campfire campfire activities
two-stroke cycle disk rotary valve
flagstaff arizona famous people