A selection of articles related to bette davis.
Original articles from our library related to the Bette Davis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bette Davis.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Bette Davis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bette Davis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On Tap Today: Beer to Bette Davis
- Good morning, dear readers. Today may not be as glorious as yesterday's 70 degrees, but the chance of a few morning showers seems like a small price to pay for another pretty pleasant day.
- Flashback: When Bette Davis Became the Academy's First Female President — and
- The Davis in question? Bette, a 33-year-old, hugely popular star who was already a two-time winner of the best actress Academy Award. (She claimed to have given the statue its nickname: “When I saw the award's rear end, it reminded me of my husband's ...
- Wordplay | 1950 Bette Davis Film
- Just kidding. This was a fairly easy puzzle to solve, but perhaps you are wondering where the theme is hiding. My first paragraph is a clue, but maybe you are just not into classic Bette Davis movies.
- Kanye and Taylor: the Bette Davis and Joan Crawford of pop
- We begin, of course, with Kanye and Taylor Swift, whose hideously dysfunctional symbiosis is fast turning them into the Bette Davis and Joan Crawford of pop.
- 10Qs: Varla Jean Merman on Bette Davis, New Orleans Drag Culture, and Hairy
- In Hush Up, Sweet Charlotte, a campy homage to Bette Davis' 1964 black-and-white thriller, Hush… Hush, Sweet Charlotte, Varla Jean stars as an evil twin after her family fortune.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bette Davis Topics
Related searchesvoiced bilabial fricative spanish
los angeles county sheriffs department
whale watching history
gaius antonius hybrida