- Endangered Bettongs visit students after being saved by Mulligan's Flat
- The ACT government allocated $900,000 in its budget to allow 30 Eastern Bettongs to be reintroduced from Tasmania to Mulligans Flat and Tidbinbilla nature reserves in 2012. The predator-proof spaces have since helped the population climb to more than ...
- All hands on deck to trap northern bettong in the name of conservation
- She said while the kinds of truffles bettong ate looked similar to those used in upscale restaurants, they certainly did not taste the same.
- View from the Zoo: Wallaby move keeps genetics diverse
- Other marsupials include the numbat, bandicoots, bettongs, the bilby, quolls, and the quokka.
- Amazing but overlooked bettongs: the case for Australia's small hopper
- One example is an underappreciated group of small wallabies called bettongs, rabbit-sized bouncers once widespread across Australia but now reduced to just a few small colonies and captive populations. The tale of the bettong isn't an uncommon one in ...
- Bettongs bolster sandalwood chances
- “Bettongs present a non-invasive way for sandalwood seeds to get dispersed and create a low-impact way of contributing to the revegetation of sandalwood,” Dr Chapman says. Credit: Judy Dunlop. Burrowing bettongs (Bettongia lesueur) play an important ...
Bettongs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bettongs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.