A selection of articles related to bezold effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Bezold Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bezold Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Bezold Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bezold Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lightness and hue perception: The Bezold-Brücke effect and colour
- unrelated: (1) The Bezold-Brücke effect (hereafter, the B-B effect) and (2) chromatic basic categories.
- The history of the Bezold-Jarisch effect
- 240, 361---368 (1961). From the Department of Pharmacology,. Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Baker-Miller pink, 53 Base, 173 color modification by, 173 Bauhaus
- Bauhaus, 141. Behavior, effects of color on, 53. Beauty, 150.
- Named Optical Illusions
- Bezold effect von Bezold, W. Die Farbenlehre im hinblick auf kunst undkunstgewerbe,. Braunschweig: Berlin, 1862.
Suggested News Resources
- The next generation of color geniuses
- Thomas Bosket: I haven't taught color this past year, so here are some students from previous years: one work by Liz Marshall exhibited the Bezold effect and the economic use of color.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bezold effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Demonstration of the Bezold effect. The red seems lighter combined with the white, and darker combined with the black.
- Bezold Effect - New World Encyclopedia
- The Bezold Effect, also referred to as the "assimilation effect," is an optical illusion where a color's hue or value is affected by the color or colors surrounding it.
- von Bezold Spreading Effect
- When small areas of color are interspersed, an assimilation effect called the von Bezold Spreading Effect (similar to spacial color mixing) is achieved.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bezold Effect Topics
Related searchesak-74 ballistics
chuck e cheeses cashier
guadalupe island population
mushi kabe no jutsu bug wall technique