- Can Burma Save Buddhism From the Politicians?
- “These laws are needed by our country and our people and to protect them,” declared Bhadanta Tilawka Bivamsa, the head of the organization. “We want to urge people to protect them and stay away from those who want to destroy them.” Ma Ba Tha's most ...
- Myanmar's Ma Ba Tha monks flex their political muscle
- "These laws are needed by our country and our people and to protect them," Bhadanta Tilawka Bivamsa said. "We want to urge people to protect them and stay away from those who want to destroy them." For those who found that too oblique, there are others ...
- Sangha committee a no-show at Ma Ba Tha conference
- The group's chair, U Bhadanta Tilawkar Bivamsa, also known as Insein Ywama Sayadaw, said the measures were necessary to protect the future Buddhism in Myanmar. “Our once-Buddhist neighbours were lost in the past because they were negligent.
- Monk who witnessed Ambedkar's conversion to Buddhism
- Among seven Buddhist priests who introduced Ambedkar to Buddhism at Nagpur's famous Deekshabhoomi on October 14, 1956 was the only surviving Buddhist priest, 88-year-old Bhadanta Pragyanand from Lucknow. Mention of Babasaheb gives the frail ...
Bhadanta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhadanta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
early ibm disk storage ibm 353
canadian criminal code history
anna akhmatova bibliography