Bhagalpur Bhagalpur Riots
A selection of articles related to bhagalpur bhagalpur riots.
Original articles from our library related to the Bhagalpur Bhagalpur Riots. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bhagalpur Bhagalpur Riots.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Bhagalpur Bhagalpur Riots is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhagalpur Bhagalpur Riots books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A tale of two communalisms
- Therefore whether it is the communal riots of Gujarat, Moradabad, Bhagalpur, Bombay or Muzaffarnagar, the overwhelming number of those killed are Muslims.
- Congress Government, Cops Indicted for Month-Long Bhagalpur Riots
- Patna: More than 1,000 people were killed in communal riots in Bhagalpur nearly 25 years ago because "those who had the power to act, abandoned the quest". That's the searing indictment of policemen and the Congress government that was led by ...
- In Communally Sensitive Bhagalpur, a Non-Riot
- On September 27 and then again on the 30th, Bhagalpur town saw two mobs form over the deliberate placement of particular forms of meat in a town that has seen widespread communal clashes and pogroms in the past. A month-old piglet, with his hind legs ...
- Bihar polls: Will Bhagalpur forgive Congress for 1989 riots?
- The entire village was gutted by the rioters, says Jamila who took refuge in Champanagar, some 500 metres from Madaninagar in Bihar's Bhagalpur district. Whilst Madaninagar today houses around 3,500 Muslim weaver families, Bhagalpur town has a ...
- Who can return our homes now, ask Bhagalpur riot survivors
- Md Javed, who lost 12 members of his family to the riots, shows the property that once belonged to them. (Source: Express photo by Prashant Ravi). Mohammed Javed, 48, guides The Indian Express team through Parbatti mohalla of Bhagalpur town, his ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.