A selection of articles related to bhagavata purana.
Original articles from our library related to the Bhagavata Purana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bhagavata Purana.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Bhagavata Purana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhagavata Purana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Images from the Bhagavata Purana
- I was sharply reminded of this when, per chance, I came the other day upon an illustrated leaf of a printed copy of the Bhagavata Purana.
- Experiment well executed
- Kalamandalam Leelamma, former Head of the Department (Dances), currently Visiting Professor, Kerala Kalamandalam, pushed the limits of the dance style to present the Prahlada-Narasimha story from Bhagavata Purana that deals with an aggressive male ...
- Exquisite miniatures at Bonhams
- The sale also features a painting from a celebrated Bhagavata Purana series from Bikaner, circa 1700-10, famed for its truly miniature proportions.
- Of dead cows and the Ganga: The paradox of religion
- It is only later when stories and myths were compiled into the Puranas that the Ganga gains importance. Her creation myth, depicted in the Bhagavata Purana is spectacular and goes thus: To teach a lesson to an arrogant king called Mahabali, Lord Vishnu ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.