- Greatness of Srimad Bhagavatam
- The date of king Pareekshit's death became known to him, and he wanted to spend the remaining seven days of his life listening to the Bhagavata Purana, which Sage Suka narrated to him. When Suka was about to begin his narration, the celestials appeared ...
- You have always stood for our struggle: AAP leader Soni Sori extends support
- The present Manu has already lived for 28 Mahayugas, which is 120,960,000 years." (Srimad Bhagavatam 4.30.
- Unwavering bhakti
- Finally, a voice was heard saying that there was only one way the two could be revived. But the voice did not say what that way was. The sons of Brahma told Narada that recital of Srimad Bhagavatam would restore Vairagya and Gnana, and energise Bhakti.
Bhagavatam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhagavatam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescircle of necessity
ss lazio history
black economic empowerment effects