- Jul 9, 2011 God In FULL= KRISHNA - Srimad Bhagavatam 1.1.
- Srimad Bhagavatam
- Srimad-Bhagavatam Summarized as Questions and Answers.
- Srimad Bhagavatam, Volume 1
- Srimad Bhagavatam, Volume 1. ALL GLORY TO SRI GURU AND GOURANGA. Krishne swadhamo 'opagate dharma jnana divi saha.
- “Srimad-Bhagavatam – Canto Two” by His Divine Grace A.C.
- Summary: Srimad-Bhagavatam is compared to the ripened fruit of Vedic Swami Prabhupada considered the translation of the Bhagavatam his life's work.
- EL SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM
- EL SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM. Vyasa. Capítulo 1.
- Dancing with the blue God
- In the Bhagavatam, it is said, “Sri Krishna is the Lord Himself.” He is the infinite lord whose birth we celebrated on Janmashtami. Sri Krishna did not follow human laws; He lived according to the highest law — dharma.
- TEXAS FAITH: How do you interpret the Genesis creation story?
- This contrasts with the fact that the Bhagavatam and other Vedic literature discuss creation in great detail in volumes of literature. Why is understanding creation important? It is not enough to understand that God is great.
- El Templo Hindú reúne a más de 150 personas en la celebración de Janmashtami
- Bhajans (cantos devocionales), Lectura de los Pasatiempos de Krishna (Srimad Bhagavatam) y finalmente se repartió Prasada a todos los asistentes", ha terminado Ratan.
- SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM (Bhagavata Purana); the story of Krishna
- One of the most important classics of India describing the life and times of Lord Krishna. It is verily the Hindu Bible.
- Bhagavata Purana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Glory of Srimad Bhagavatam can be understood by understanding the conversation between Krishna Dvaipayan Vyas and Narad Muni.
- Srimad Bhagavatam
- The English translation of the Srimad Bhagavatam with comments by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- Sanskrit: bhagavatam
- bhagavatam. bhāgavatam — the book dealing in the science of the eternal relation with the Lord; SB 1.1.
Bhagavatam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhagavatam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.