A selection of articles related to bhairava.
Original articles from our library related to the Bhairava. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bhairava.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Bhairava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhairava books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kala Bhairava temple lies in neglect
- Visakhapatnam: The Kala Bhairava temple near Simhachalam is considered as one of the few ancient Kala Bhairava temple complexes in the southern part of the country. The temple complex is unique as it is a Shaivaite temple complex attached to the ...
- Bandla Ganesh – Lawrence movie?
- The twosome will be bringing Lawrence's progressing Tamil film Bhairava into Telugu. Lawrence is playing the fundamental lead in Bhairava and he will be found in a flashy getup with an irregular haircut.
- Why you should go to Ujjain
- For instance, at one of the famous temples of Ujjain called the Kala Bhairava Temple, the main offering to the presiding deity is not the usual coconuts or flowers, but bottles of liquor.
- IN PICS: New Stills Of Raghava Lawrence's 'Motta Siva Ketta Siva' Takes
- New stills from Raghava Lawrence's upcoming film Motta Siva Ketta Siva has been released and is taking the internet by storm. As soon as the new posters were made available to public, #mottasivakettasiva started trending across India in various social ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.