- Amravati court suspends sentence of poacher Bhajan
- Bhajan was convicted by Amravati additional chief judicial magistrate SB Mane on January 29, 2016, for poaching a tiger in Dhakna in Melghat Tiger Reserve (MTR) in 2013. He filed an application last month for suspension of his sentence. The matter came ...
- Lives Lived: Bhajan Singh Mangat, 95
- My friend and neighbour, Bhajan Singh Mangat, or Uncle as we called him, was born in a village in Punjab in 1920 to a family of farmers. In those days, in that place, students were taught Persian, perhaps a vestige of the Moghul empire.
- Photos: Akhanda Bhajan to mark Maha Shivarathri in Prashanthi Nilayam
- Prasanthi Nilayam: The auspicious Night of Lord Shiva, Maha Shivarathri, was observed last night in Prasanthi Nilayam with great devotional fervor marked by Night-Long Vigil of Akhanda Bhajan. The Akhanda Bhajan was participated with devotion and piety ...
- Art Talk - Anup Jalota (Bhajan/Ghazal Maestro)
- 'Bhajan Samrat' Anup Jalota on what makes his bhajans so popular, his experiences singing before spiritual masters and how bhajans have changed his life. Anup ji gives glimpses of some of his best bhajans including Jag Mein Sundar Hain Do Naam, Aisi ...
Bhajan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhajan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnepal demographics
tv3 ireland history
witch trial some related quotes
l alternate meanings for the symbol l