- Marathi ' bhajani' honoured
- Bhagwant Walokar performed a solo bhajan and on the second day, Udaiyalur K. Kalyanaraman, a Bhajani, was honoured with a title 'Bhajana Bhushan.' The title was conferred on him by Prof.
- భక్తి భజన సంకీర్తన పోటీలకు దరఖాస్తులు ఆహ్వానం
- హైదరాబాద్ : భక్తి భజన సంకీర్తన పోటీలు ఏప్రిల్ 10 నుం చి 14 వరకు రవీంద్రభారతిలో నిర్వహిస్తున్నట్లు భక్తి భజన సంకీర్తన ప్రచార పరిషత్ అధ్యక్షురాలు జె.సుధారాణి తెలిపారు. పోటీలకు ...
- Versatility his forte
- As expected, the vocalist did include the raga-tanam-pallavi and executed the Pallavi “Tyagarajam upasmahe ramabaktham bhajamahe manasa bhajana” composed in Behag and set to Kanda jati Atta tala in tisra gati in a delightful manner. While the raga ...
- Degree student dies, three hurt in accident
- Two injured students Naresh and Sai riding a motorcycle along with Rajasekhar and a Chekka bhajana instructor Mahanandi coming on another motorcycle on opposite side when the accident occurred. Mahanandi also injured. They were rushed to a private ...
- The forgotten history of Paapnaash temple
- Members of the Bidar Air Force Station Bhajana Mandali have rebuilt a Durga temple nearby. An elderly woman stays in the temple and cleans it daily. The Paapnaash temple was built in the 1960s and was renovated recently.
Bhajana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhajana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbhagavad gita
d-brane theoretical background
meaning of dreams about he-man
orb paranormal solid orbs