- 75-year-old composes bhajans extempore, sings for hours and preaches against
- She has been composing devotional songs like bhajans, gavlanis and bhaaruds since childhood on the spur of the moment. She also composed songs to dissuade people from addictions. Educated till standard IV, she was always very brilliant but dropped ...
- No bhajans, this UP temple gives out railway info
- KANPUR: A retired government employee in Rura village of Kanpur Dehat district has been offering free railway information service to people for the past 28 years through the public address system of a temple. Gradually, he has even switched on to ...
- Srijato's TMC poem blow to civil society movement'
- For Srijato, it is merely a client-lyricist professional engagement, just the way the atheist poet penned Krishna bhajans for channels for a fee.
- Shyam bhajan programme organized at Jugsalai
- Jamshedpur, Feb. 10: Jugsalai Naya Bazar resident Prabhudayal Naredi organized Shyam Bhajan programme at his residence on Wednesday. At the event attractive darbar of Baba Shyam was decorated.
- TIRUCHI today
- RELIGION. Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple, BHEL Township: Brahmotsavam, Yali vaganam, 6 a.m.
Bhajans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhajans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.