Bhakra Nangal Dam
A selection of articles related to bhakra nangal dam.
Original articles from our library related to the Bhakra Nangal Dam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bhakra Nangal Dam.
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Bhakra Nangal Dam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhakra Nangal Dam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Adding gravitas to Indian science
- We also constructed the Bhakra-Nangal, Nagarjuna Sagar and Hirakud dams, as the 'modern temples of India', to boost irrigation and power generation. We made the bold mover of opening five Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) to train tomorrow's ...
- Bhakra dam: BBMD reduces water discharge from flood gates
- A total of 27,500 cusecs water has also been released in the Sutlej downstream from the Nangal dam, while the remaining 22,500 cusecs was being released in canals originating from Nangal dam. The flow of water in Swan river, which merges in Sutlej near ...
- Bhakra dam project was first mooted by British
- CHANDIGARH: Bhakra-Nangal dam, the lifeline of northern India, turns 50 on Tuesday but the idea behind the project was mooted as early as in 1910 by the British. There's no disputing the personal interest of then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru in ...
- Bhakra flood gates to be opened today
- At Pong Dam, where the flood gates were opened at 11 am on Sunday, the BBMB authorities were able to release water in a controlled manner. Though on Saturday, it was proposed that 50,000 cusecs would be released, the actual release was restricted to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.