- Yoga for 'Falling Back'
- This is the time of year I call "bummer"--it's not quite fall and not quite summer, either. My heart aches as my hands pass over the shorts and sandals in the closet and reach instead for pants and shoes that cover my yoga toes.
- Yoga for Men, Part II: Closed Twists
- Last month, in Yoga for Men, Part I: Forward Bends, we learned a sequence that shines some light on poses that are both challenging and necessary for men's bodies to practice. We started the process of stretching the muscle groups around the hips, low ...
- Proper sitting crucial
- Although sitting with an erect and fluid spine is the goal for pranayama and meditation (two of the eight limbs of yoga), it is also vital for most people in the workforce who spend upwards of three to five hours each day seated in front of a computer.
- Your Secret Weapon For Fighting Hangovers Is Yoga
- Bharadvaja's Twist. For those who are less flexible, Harig suggests the Bharadvaja's Twist as an excellent substitute. It uses a much more sedate seating position that is good for beginners.
Bharadvaja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bharadvaja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cerebral hemorrhage treatment
dream dictionary being chased
frederic hymen cowen
twin predisposing factors