A selection of articles related to bharata varsa.
Original articles from our library related to the Bharata Varsa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bharata Varsa.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Bharata Varsa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bharata Varsa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chapter-II BHARATA AND BHARATA When this country became
- Bharata is from Bharata, and Varsa means the land. 'Bharatavarsa' thus ' Bharatavarsa, the name of this country, was named after. Bharata.
- PRELUSIVE We feel great pleasure in placing the book 'Bharata
- readers in regard to the origin of the name Bharata.
- Keywords in South Asian Studies Bharat natya Dr Alessandra Lopez
- also known in Sanskrit as bharatavarsa (long 'a') or (variant spelling) as bharatavarsa. (short 'a').
Suggested News Resources
- Manipur – The Land of Jewel
- It asserts that Manipur is a part of Bharatavarsa. There are different names commonly used in discussing Manipur by different neighbouring people. To quote W.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bharatavarsa.net - Inspiring preaching since 2002 - index
- Features photo galleries of ISKCON preaching activities worldwide.
- Bharatavarsa Gallery
- Back to Bharatavarsa Homepage Bharatavarsa Gallery.
- Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For example, the Vayu Puranas says he who conquers the whole of Bharata- varsa is celebrated as a samrāt (Vayu Purana 45, 86).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.