A selection of articles related to bharata varsa.
Original articles from our library related to the Bharata Varsa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bharata Varsa.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Bharata Varsa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bharata Varsa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chapter-II BHARATA AND BHARATA When this country became
- Bharata is from Bharata, and Varsa means the land. 'Bharatavarsa' thus ' Bharatavarsa, the name of this country, was named after. Bharata.
- PRELUSIVE We feel great pleasure in placing the book 'Bharata
- readers in regard to the origin of the name Bharata.
- Keywords in South Asian Studies Bharat natya Dr Alessandra Lopez
- also known in Sanskrit as bharatavarsa (long 'a') or (variant spelling) as bharatavarsa. (short 'a').
Suggested News Resources
- Manipur – The Land of Jewel
- It asserts that Manipur is a part of Bharatavarsa. There are different names commonly used in discussing Manipur by different neighbouring people. To quote W.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bharatavarsa.net - Inspiring preaching since 2002 - index
- Features photo galleries of ISKCON preaching activities worldwide.
- Bharatavarsa Gallery
- Back to Bharatavarsa Homepage Bharatavarsa Gallery.
- Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For example, the Vayu Puranas says he who conquers the whole of Bharata- varsa is celebrated as a samrāt (Vayu Purana 45, 86).