- The first Article of the Constitution of India states that "India, that is Bharat, shall from Old Persian Hinduš (referring to what is now known as Sindh, and listed as emperor of the Kuru dynasty, the known world was known as Bharata varsha.
- Mysteries of the Sacred Universe
- These include Bharata-varsha, which can be understood in one sense as equator and the mountain arc is Bharata-varsha, corresponding to greater India.
- This page is dedicated to serving the generation of Hindu youth
- Ancient sages of Bharata Varsha (India) had no doubts that the fundamental basis of life on earth must be based on what they defined as Dharma.
- THEMES FROM RETURN OF THE ARYANS FOR FURTHER
- BHARAT -The ELECTED SUPREME CHIEF OF HINDU CLAN OF SINDH. ➢ TERRITORY OF BHARAT VARSHA IN 5000 BCE. ➢ IS EVOLUTION OVER?
- Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Until the death of Maharaja Parikshit, the last formidable emperor of the Kuru dynasty, the known world was known as Bharata varsha.
- Cosmology - United India
- In the center of Bhu-mandala (Figure 4) is the circular "island" of Jambudvipa, with nine varsha subdivisions.
- Blue Monkey's Bharata Varsha Bazaar - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
- Blue Monkey's Bharata Varsha Bazaar Civ3 - Creation & Customization.
Bharata Varsha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bharata Varsha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bharata Varsha Topics
john jay governor of new york
khejarli 363 bishnois became martyrs
calligraphy east asian calligraphy
list of seaports south china sea
adelard of bath