- Bhakti in Times of Kali Yuga
- This was the state of people living in Bharata Varsha, the land known as India today. Narada was on his tours. He met the four young rishis—Sanaka, Sanandana, Sanatana and Sanatkumara.
- The Way to Find Freedom of Mind
- There was the great Indian freedom movement and every year we celebrate August 15 as our Independence Day. The Sanskrit word for freedom is swatantra. Swa means one's own—by ourself.
- India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': Ram Madhav
- Why did you leave out afghanistan sirji??! afghanistan is also part of Akhand Bharat and it was ruled by Mauryas until 1... Read MoreWhy did you leave out afghanistan sirji??!
- Know the Four States of Refuge
- The final and the most important sacrifice of all is the rishi yagna. This calls for studying of the Upanishads and other texts that talk of the liberation of the mind.
- 68 years of Kashmir's accession: What happened on 27 October, 1947?
- It is difficult to imagine the cliffhanging drama that unfolded as Indian troops landed in Kashmir on 27 October 1947.
Bharata Varsha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bharata Varsha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.