- From Nepal, a textbook of Bharatanatyam
- Bharatamuni's `Natyasastra' -the ancient textbook of Bharatanatyam -has been a subject of discussion among scholars for centuries. Many commentaries have been written, especially from the perspective of poetics and aesthetics. A genuine but critically ...
- Bharatanatyam with benefits
- While the twins may be focusing on dance fusion, there is now a renewed interest in the health benefits of Bharatanatyam.
- Articulate expressions
- Mallari, in fact, is not part of the traditional repertoire of Bharatanatyam. Nonetheless its presentation as a pure dance item by Shobana carried an unusual luminosity.
- Google doodle features Bharatanatyam dancer Rukmini Devi on her 112th birth
- On her 112th birth anniversary, Bharatanatyam exponent Rukmini Devi Arundale is honoured by Google, which designed a doodle on the danseuse. The doodle features a depiction of Rukmani Devi in traditional dance attire with flowers in her hair holding up ...
- The reinvention of dance: From Sadir to Bharatanatyam
- Later, Muthulakshmi Reddy duly acknowledged that Krishna Iyer was the cause for Bharatanatyam to become "an art of every household". Thereby dance was able to shed the disgraceful shroud it was covered with and became a popular art form that could ...
Bharatanatyam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bharatanatyam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbernoulli process bernoulli map
myrtle symbolism and uses
x-force cancellation and replacement
incineration energy recovery