Bharati Theertha Swamigal
- The great fire
- The Shankaracharyas of Puri have nurtured a time-honoured tradition of scholarship. The 143rd Shankaracharya, Swami Bharati Krishna Tirtha (1884-1960), made valuable contributions to mathematics.
- With an air of bhakti
- Mala's rendering of Chandrasekhara Bharathi's 'Sarade karunanidhe' (misra chapu), well-tuned by Sriramkumar, was brilliant. Bharathi Thirtha Swamigal's 'Bhajare loka gurum' in Abheri was refreshing.
- Sringeri mutt seer names successor
- Bharati Tirtha Swami of Sringeri Sharada Peetha has nominated Kuppa Venkateswara Prasada Sharma as his successor-designate. The seer announced this at a function in Sringeri recently.
- India will remain secular: Uma Bharti
- L.K. Advani, former Deputy Prime Minister and senior BJP leader, said that Vishwesha Tirtha Swami of Pejawar Mutt's ascension to the Paryaya Peetha for the fifth time was a historic achievement.
- Yagam being held for state's well-being: KCR
- The Yagam was earlier performed by the Sringeri Peetham (Karnataka state) on the occasion of 60th birthday of Bharathi Teertha Swamiji in 2011.
Bharati Theertha Swamigal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bharati Theertha Swamigal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bharati Theertha Swamigal Topics
Related searchesmegachile pluto
mikhail bakhtin works and ideas
singapore armed forces weapons
systems of scansion ictus and breve