- Kapalik Baba performs Poojan for Simhastha camps
- Baba completing the ritual expressing grief over closed ritual of offering Chita Bhasma (pyre ashes) to lord Mahakal.
- King of universe, Mahakal wears 'Sehra' on next day of Mahashivratri
- As per the set tradition Bhasmaarti is performed daily in wee hours of the day but on the next day of the festival of Mahashivraatri, Bhasmaarti in which Bhasma is offered to the deity is performed in afternoon.
- Mahakaal temple to shut online arti passes, devotees surprised
- The Mahakaal temple administration has decided to suspend online booking facility for Bhasma arti darshan during the Simhastha fair in Ujjain, leaving the district administration and devotees surprised. Divisional commissioner Ravindra Pastore said he ...
- Bhasma Aarti of Ujjain on first Sawan Monday
- LUCKNOW: One need not go all the way to Ujjain to take part in its famous Bhasma Aarti. A visit to Mahashiv Temple in Rajendranagar on any Monday can fulfill the desire.
- Avadhesh Puri to be initiated Khooni Naga this Simhastha
- Now after his initiation as Naga and performing the Vijaya Havan ritual, Puri will be a complete Sanyasi and will qualify for performing Bhasma Aarti in the Mahakal temple.
Bhasma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhasma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesadrenal gland blood supply
image explanation mayan calendar
poison the well singles
odysseus helios cattle
om namo bhagavate vasudevaya