A selection of articles related to bhastrika pranayama.
Original articles from our library related to the Bhastrika Pranayama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bhastrika Pranayama.
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Bhastrika Pranayama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhastrika Pranayama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How to stay healthy with your work
- Since I am an asthmatic, I practise anulom vilom and bhastrika pranayama every day. I work with the bija mantra to balance my chakras. Music helps me stay attuned, which helps my overall wellbeing.
- Baba Ramdev meets Yerawada inmates, Sanjay Dutt; asks them to give up smoking
- The inmates and the officers were hooked on to the yoga guru's session, as Ramdev performed bhastrika pranayam, kapalabhati, anulom and other breathing techniques. Several rounds of bhajans were followed by demonstration of yoga asanas where ...
- Improve liver function with yoga
- The liver is the largest glandular organ in the body and performs multiple critical functions to keep the body free of harmful substances.
- Yoga for weight loss
- This is where ancient holistic fitness herapies of yoga and pranayama come for aid. People with BMI in ... These include: Bhastrika, Kapalbhati and Suryabheda, which are performed along with balancing practices like Nadi Shodhan and Ujjayi.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.