- Rhythm and melody of Gamaka
- In the past, poetry-reading sessions (without vyakhyaana) were organised in the precincts of temples. They were known as kavyavachana programmes.
- Prince Turns 1000
- Or the BGM in Sagara Sangamam (1983) where an understated but rapid flute-centric, Keeravani-based ensemble keeps pace with a stunned Kamal Hassan's frantic cycling heightening the scene's drama.
- When you are beautiful within...
- He teaches us how to delink from the garbage of samsara or bhava sagara — ocean of misery — and link ourselves to the ksheera sagara of Vishnu — the milky ocean of consciousness.
- There are no shortcuts to attain enlightenment
- CHENNAI: As we begin this sadhana everyday, our soul or atman automatically releases our mind. Till now we were suffering because we were ignorant of these mystical techniques to liberate ourselves from our mind.
- A Passionate Performance
- Generally there are two types: The superior ones simply sing a song with bhava in a befitting tune and rhythm in an inspired moment and the followers note down the compositions and propagate them.
Bhava Sagara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhava Sagara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.