- In Search of Renunciation
- A bhikshu or a mendicant must not eat the leftovers from others' food, not take bitter, astringent, sweet tastes. In general, foods that can create any specific thoughts in the mind should be avoided.
- 'Put up pics of crash victims on websites'
- The accident occurred on November 20 near Shadipur Metro station and Singh was admitted to Acharya Shree Bhikshu Government Hospital (ASBGH), Moti Nagar. During the course of treatment, Singh was referred from ASBGH to Safdarjung Hospital on ...
- The idea of the university and its enemies
- The seal bears the words “Sri Nalanda Mahavihara Arya Bhikshu Sanghasya”. This is translated as the seal “of the venerable community of the monks in the great Nalanda vihara”. Here there is a notion of a corporate body of monks and men of learning; the ...
- Theravada Bhikshu Kathikawatha Bill, a timely move - Asgiriya Prelate
- Mahanayake of the Asgiriya Chapter Most. Ven Galagama Attadassi Thera yesterday said that the Theravada Bhikshu Kathikawatha Bill is a timely move and it is not aimed at imposing rules and regulations on the Maha Sangha, by the Government.
- Doctors lock themselves up as patients go on rampage
- The patients had been brought to the emergency of the Acharya Shri Bhikshu hospital in Motinagar by police after being injured allegedly in a brawl over parking.
Bhikshu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhikshu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestire train tires
south shields history