- Drawing of water from the Krishna and Bhima barred
- In view of the depleting water-level in the Krishna and the Bhima, the district administration has barred drawing of water from them using pumpsets for farming and industries. In a release here, Deputy Commissioner D. Randeep said that the decision was ...
- 'Govt. not serious in getting water released to Bhima'
- Accusing the Congress government of not being serious in getting water released to the Bhima from Maharashtra, Panchappa Kalburgi, president of the Bhima Nadi Neeru Horata Samiti, has demanded that the water be released in a month. Addressing ...
- Hood Food: Guide To Restaurants In Jeevan Bhima Nagar, Bengaluru
- Jeevan Bheema Nagar in Bengaluru is a quiet residential area filled with working class professionals and families. Although there aren't too many restaurants in the area, there are a quite a few number to satisfy whatever you are craving at the moment.
- To woo tourists, four landmarks to get new look in Maharashtra
- IN ABOUT two months, four tourist destinations—Lonavala, Sinhagad, Shivneri and Bhima Shankar— is all set to get a facelift with detailed maps and additional features to woo more tourists to the city.
Bhima is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhima books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.