A selection of articles related to bhimbetka location.
Original articles from our library related to the Bhimbetka Location. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bhimbetka Location.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Bhimbetka Location is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhimbetka Location books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Charminar, Golconda fort not on ASIs 'must-see' list
- Hyderabad: Having missed the world heritage tag, the Charminar, which will turn 425 next year, and Golconda fort have not found a place even in the list of must-see sites drawn up by the Archaeological Survey of India. In fact, no monument, either in ...
- 7000-yr-old rock paintings documented near C'garh
- UDAIPUR: The department of archaeology and museums has documented ages old rock paintings which were discovered some time back at Dhareshwar, a location about 40 km south east of Nimbahera in Chittorgarh district. Similar paintings have also ...
- Something rotten in the state of MP: The Vyapam scandal is a sickness in India
- At a mushaira in Delhi, a poet was introduced with a “Now a round of applause for Mr X, who has come all the way from Madhya Pradesh.” To this, the man from Madhya Pradesh said: “Why only me. Everybody comes from the madhya pradesh.
- Eminent archaeologist V.N. Misra passed away
- In addition, he is also noted for his studies in northern Rajasthan, western Madhya Pradesh and Maharastra.
- Himachal Pradesh - Flower Power
- I'll be honest and confess that I didn't yet have a clue about his claim to fame, but the man definitely had a sense for location.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.