A selection of articles related to bhimbetka location.
Original articles from our library related to the Bhimbetka Location. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bhimbetka Location.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Bhimbetka Location is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhimbetka Location books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A global perspective of Indian palaeoart
- site is in India. The petroglyphs in Auditorium Cave (Bhimbetka III F-24) are thought to be of Acheulian age. (Bednarik 1993a).
- Indian Pleistocene rock art in a global context
- Bhimbetka sites.
- Deciphering Later Acheulian Period Marking Motifs (LAmrk
- Robert Bednarik]. “Older still are the petroglyphs in Auditorium Cave (Bhimbetka Site III F-24), two of which were found covered by undisturbed Paleolithic strata .
- Bhimbetka (India) No 925
- India. Name of property: Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka. Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bhimbetka rock shelters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Location. Distant View of Bhimbetka caves, 35 km from Bhopal.
- Bhimbetka Caves, Location of Bhimbetka Caves, Architecture of
- Eco India collects all the useful information regarding the Bhimbetka Caves.
- Bhopal India - Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal City, Bhopal Guide
- Location: Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh.
- Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh Map, Maps of Madhya Pradesh
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka, lakes, National Parks, natural preserves etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.