- It's all in the eyes
- Simple Bhrumadya Tratak (Eyebrow Centre Focus Practice). Caution: Do not practise this if you have had recent surgery or injury to the eyes. You will need a quiet and dimly lit room and a yoga mat.
- Report: Father of India rape victim wants her name made public
- LONDON - The father of an Indian woman whose rape, torture and death provoked international outrage said in an interview published on Sunday that he wanted her name to be made public so she could be an inspiration to other victims of sexual assault.
- Mindful wanderers
- Bhrumadhya trataka is when the eyes are focused on the spot between the two eyebrows. Another method is when you sit at arm's length from a candle that is placed in a spot where the flame does not flicker.
- Lo yoga degli occhi
- Ad esempio si può fissare lo sguardo sulla punta del naso (nasaga drishti) o fissarlo tra le sopracciglia (bhrumadhya drishti) - o ancora far oscillare gli occhi, il tutto sempre con una regolare e ponderata respirazione.
Bhrumadhya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhrumadhya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgalois connection properties
australian english irish influences
competitor analysis competitor array
miyamoto musashi legends