- Poster war by BHU students
- VARANASI: Following the expulsion of six students from Banaras Hindu University (BHU) for alleged misconduct on March 5, a poster campaign began outside the campus in Lanka area on Thursday urging for the intervention of Prime Minister Narendra Modi ...
- Ex-BHU professor shows solidarity
- Magsaysay awardee Sandeep Pandey, who was recently sacked by Banaras Hindu University on charges of being a Naxalite, came out in support of JNU students and said he can never “forgive” the Hindu nationalists for killing Mahatama Gandhi. “Despite ...
- BHU expels six students, suspends one for 'criminal, disruptive acts'
- The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) administration Saturday expelled six students for “repeatedly committing acts that were criminal and disruptive” and put a ban on their entry on campus. The authorities also suspended one student with immediate effect.
- Have prevented BHU from going the JNU way: Tripathi
- Since his appointment as Vice-Chancellor of Banaras Hindu University, G.C. Tripathi has been accused of pursuing an “RSS agenda” on the campus and filling administrative and academic posts with those affiliated to the organisation.
- PM Narendra Modi says no to BHU doctorate
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has declined to accept an honorary doctorate from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Vice-Chancellor G C Tripathi said on Saturday. The PM's Office has not given any reason, but sources said Modi has a policy of not accepting ...
Bhu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches17th century inventions
list of megachurches
my life as a teenage robot vega
capital punishment in singapore