- ISKCON Mayapur recreates Bhuloka Vaikuntha
- The fulfillment of the desire of visionaries, from Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu down to Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, saints and incarnations, the Temple of the Vedic Planetarium is a unique and ambitious project to make the vast culture and ...
- Indian-origin professor develops new method to hunt dark matter
- Bhu Loka [ Physical Dimension] is 1% , Astral Plane [Dark Matter] which is Magnetic is 5%, next 96% which is Causal Plane[Dark energy]. All of these are projections from the Transcedental Plane. Now everything is governed from Dark Matter[Astral Plane].
- Pyramid Principle
- Prithvi loka or bhuloka is the only dimension, where both refined and gross frequencies are accessible. These varying frequencies exist in a pyramid structure. The grossest frequencies form the base, and the subtlest is at the top point.
- Atma is not quite spiritual
- Thus the atma goes across the river Vaintarni in both directions, from the land of the living (bhu-loka) to the land of the dead (pitr-loka), and back, several times.
- Tirumala, hallmark of spirituality
- Tirumala, always referred to as the “Bhuloka Vaikuntam”, the most exalted pilgrim centre of Hindus radiating great spiritual aura.
Bhuloka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhuloka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesreggie cleveland all-stars
dream dictionary peaches
urination toilet training
frog legs chinese cuisine