- Reliving an era with the ustad
- “I chant 'Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha' (Gayatri mantra), just as I do 'Alhamdulillahi rabbi-l-aalameen', (the Surah Al Fatiha, the first chapter of the Koran),” says the veteran. “ Sangeet ka koi mazhab nahin, rishton ka na koi naam ” (music bears no religion, ...
- Arrest order issued against AIMIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi
- KISHANGANJ: Controversial All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi faces arrest in connection with a case registered against him for allegedly making an inflammatory speech at an election rally here. Following ...
- Aadhaar Card A Trump Card For Online Fraudsters, Conmen Use Details To Dupe
- HYDERABAD: Fraudsters are turning Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'Digital India' campaign on its head to siphon off money from bank accounts of the general public. With the Union government advocating linking of Aadhaar with various services, conmen ...
- At this Mandsaur Madrasa, Hindu-Muslim kids chant Gayatri mantra
- INDORE: Chants of Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha... reverberates this madrasa in poppy belt of Mandsaur district of Madhya Pradesh. Nothing extraordinary, except for the fact mantra are chanted by Imran (5th class), Sajid (4th class) and Rehan Shah (3rd class).
- Importance Of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is also known as the 'death conquering' mantra or the 'Trayambakam' mantra. The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is considered as one of the most powerful mantra which has great healing powers. The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is ...
Bhur Bhuva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhur Bhuva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bhur Bhuva Topics
Related searchesthai culture
headbanging health issues