- Reliving an era with the ustad
- “I chant 'Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha' (Gayatri mantra), just as I do 'Alhamdulillahi rabbi-l-aalameen', (the Surah Al Fatiha, the first chapter of the Koran),” says the veteran. “ Sangeet ka koi mazhab nahin, rishton ka na koi naam ” (music bears no religion, ...
- Abduction: Revenge could be the real reason
- Update: As would naturally, fear has descended on the people of Gelephu following the recent incident where two men were kidnapped from Bhur. Worried residents and their relatives have been cautioning travellers and advising them to be careful.
- Abductors demand Nu 20M from parents
- Kidnap: A day after two men were abducted at gunpoint from Bhur in Gelephu, family members have received calls from the kidnapers demanding Nu 20 million ransom. Gelephu police have arrested two suspects from Tukrey in Assam, India. Tukrey is about ...
- Kidnapped return, abductors identified
- Security: The two Bhutanese men, who were kidnapped from Bhur, Gelephu, on January 22, were released yesterday after paying a ransom of Rupee 2M. Initially kidnappers had demanded Nu 30M, which was brought down to Nu 20M. It was further ...
- Three men kidnapped
- Three men kidnapped. February 23, 2016 Lead Story 3 Comments 7,479 Views. A class 10 student of Gelephug High School, a driver and a caretaker was kidnapped from Bhur, Gelephu last night around 8:30pm.
Bhur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bhur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescalendar of saints april
the little prince story
cambrian-ordovician extinction events
cyanosis central cyanosis
kolkata para adda and club culture
bong gravity bong
dream interpretation seeing evil