- n. 1. (Astron.
- Kelly Osborne
- Ascendant Biquintile Saturn (Orb: 1 Deg 08 Min).
- 1 Pricing of Book-Tax Differences: Evidence from Short Arbitrage
- TI/BI quintiles and shorts the highest accruals and lowest TI/BI quintiles earns a hedge profit of 2.41 percent per month.
- Compatibility Report
- Semi-sextile, Quintile and Bi-quintile. Inconjunct. Copyright © 2002 - 2009 Astrotheme, all rights reserved.
- Age Harmonic talk 7th May 2011
- so:- The fifth harmonic = 72° multiplied by 2 = 144° = bi-quintile.
- The 8 Gates : Evolutionary Astrology and phases
- Bi-quintile (144 degrees).
- Las víctimas siempre son culpables
- bestamp beachman biquintile. 08/06/2013 00:06. constantly.
- The Quintile & Bi-Quintile
- Cafe Astrology: meaning of, interpretation of, Sun conjunct Venus. Sun conjunction Venus.
- Astrological aspect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Biquintile-symbol.svg The biquintile (abrv. BQt or BQn) is an angle of 144° (a quintile [72°] x 2 = 144°).
- Biquintile - Astrowiki-en
- Feb 6, 2009 An aspect of 144 degrees.
- AdZe's Classroom - Angle on Aspects
- Quintiles are measured from plus or minus seventy-two degrees.
Bi Quintile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bi Quintile books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.