Bible Code Criticism
A selection of articles related to bible code criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Bible Code Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bible Code Criticism.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Likewise this is the law of the trespass offering: it is most holy. 7:2 In the place where they kill the burnt offering shall they kill the trespass offering: and the blood thereof shall he sprinkle round about upon the altar. 7:3 And he shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Bible Code Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bible Code Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 12-Taylor JETS 43.4 (12/00)
- Shlomo Sternberg, “Snake Oil for Sale,” Bible Review 13/4 (August 1997) 24.
- The Mother of All Disruptions: The Bible Code's Jeremiah Problem
- to review what exactly “MT” and “LXX” mean with respect to one another and the . Bible code. First a little history.
- BOOK REVIEWS
- Code in their article “The Bible Code: Cracked and Crumbling,”Bible Review 13. ( August 1997):22-25.
Suggested Web Resources
- the Web Site Devoted to Exploding the myth of the Bible Code
- Finally - A scholar of the Hebrew Bible and textual criticism has addressed the myth of a secret code in the Hebrew text of the Torah.
- Armageddon Online - The Bible Code and the Torah Code
- Bible Code Criticism.
- Bible Code - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Feb 1, 2011 The Bible Code is the title of a book by Michael Drosnin in which he .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bible Code Criticism Topics
Related searchesali ibn abi talib
names of the demons
dream dictionary poppies
immortal technique singles