Bible Code Criticism
A selection of articles related to bible code criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Bible Code Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bible Code Criticism.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south. 13:2 And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold. 13:3 And he went on his journeys from the south even to Bethel, unto the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 45
- Chapter 45 45:1 Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me. And there stood no man with him, while Joseph made himself known unto his brethren. 45:2 And he wept aloud: and the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
Bible Code Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bible Code Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 12-Taylor JETS 43.4 (12/00)
- Shlomo Sternberg, “Snake Oil for Sale,” Bible Review 13/4 (August 1997) 24.
- The Mother of All Disruptions: The Bible Code's Jeremiah Problem
- to review what exactly “MT” and “LXX” mean with respect to one another and the . Bible code. First a little history.
- BOOK REVIEWS
- Code in their article “The Bible Code: Cracked and Crumbling,”Bible Review 13. ( August 1997):22-25.
Suggested Web Resources
- the Web Site Devoted to Exploding the myth of the Bible Code
- Finally - A scholar of the Hebrew Bible and textual criticism has addressed the myth of a secret code in the Hebrew text of the Torah.
- Armageddon Online - The Bible Code and the Torah Code
- Bible Code Criticism.
- Bible Code - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Feb 1, 2011 The Bible Code is the title of a book by Michael Drosnin in which he .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bible Code Criticism Topics
Related searchesexpressnet the bpi atm network
burmese language pronouns
judaism and christianity abortion
tequila regions and other variations
dream interpretation music