Bible Code Criticism
A selection of articles related to bible code criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Bible Code Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bible Code Criticism.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Bible Code Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bible Code Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 12-Taylor JETS 43.4 (12/00)
- Shlomo Sternberg, “Snake Oil for Sale,” Bible Review 13/4 (August 1997) 24.
- The Mother of All Disruptions: The Bible Code's Jeremiah Problem
- to review what exactly “MT” and “LXX” mean with respect to one another and the . Bible code. First a little history.
- BOOK REVIEWS
- Code in their article “The Bible Code: Cracked and Crumbling,”Bible Review 13. ( August 1997):22-25.
Suggested Web Resources
- the Web Site Devoted to Exploding the myth of the Bible Code
- Finally - A scholar of the Hebrew Bible and textual criticism has addressed the myth of a secret code in the Hebrew text of the Torah.
- Armageddon Online - The Bible Code and the Torah Code
- Bible Code Criticism.
- Bible Code - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Feb 1, 2011 The Bible Code is the title of a book by Michael Drosnin in which he .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bible Code Criticism Topics
Related searchesopen source winamp core
the incredibles syndrome
list of jewish prayers and blessings
brain abscess pathophysiology
music of dominica cadence-lypso