Bible Code Criticism
A selection of articles related to bible code criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Bible Code Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bible Code Criticism.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 Then Jacob went on his journey, and came into the land of the people of the east. 29:2 And he looked, and behold a well in the field, and, lo, there were three flocks of sheep lying by it; for out of that well they watered the flocks: and a...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had made an end of commanding his twelve disciples, he departed thence to teach and to preach in their cities. 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, 11:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
Bible Code Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bible Code Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 12-Taylor JETS 43.4 (12/00)
- Shlomo Sternberg, “Snake Oil for Sale,” Bible Review 13/4 (August 1997) 24.
- The Mother of All Disruptions: The Bible Code's Jeremiah Problem
- to review what exactly “MT” and “LXX” mean with respect to one another and the . Bible code. First a little history.
- BOOK REVIEWS
- Code in their article “The Bible Code: Cracked and Crumbling,”Bible Review 13. ( August 1997):22-25.
Suggested Web Resources
- the Web Site Devoted to Exploding the myth of the Bible Code
- Finally - A scholar of the Hebrew Bible and textual criticism has addressed the myth of a secret code in the Hebrew text of the Torah.
- Armageddon Online - The Bible Code and the Torah Code
- Bible Code Criticism.
- Bible Code - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Feb 1, 2011 The Bible Code is the title of a book by Michael Drosnin in which he .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bible Code Criticism Topics
Related searchesslayers list of slayers light novels
jason david frank
safah and marwah
star of mulam
theory of colours newton vs goethe
medieval literature allegory