Bible Code Criticism
A selection of articles related to bible code criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Bible Code Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bible Code Criticism.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
Bible Code Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bible Code Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 12-Taylor JETS 43.4 (12/00)
- Shlomo Sternberg, “Snake Oil for Sale,” Bible Review 13/4 (August 1997) 24.
- The Mother of All Disruptions: The Bible Code's Jeremiah Problem
- to review what exactly “MT” and “LXX” mean with respect to one another and the . Bible code. First a little history.
- BOOK REVIEWS
- Code in their article “The Bible Code: Cracked and Crumbling,”Bible Review 13. ( August 1997):22-25.
Suggested Web Resources
- the Web Site Devoted to Exploding the myth of the Bible Code
- Finally - A scholar of the Hebrew Bible and textual criticism has addressed the myth of a secret code in the Hebrew text of the Torah.
- Armageddon Online - The Bible Code and the Torah Code
- Bible Code Criticism.
- Bible Code - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Feb 1, 2011 The Bible Code is the title of a book by Michael Drosnin in which he .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bible Code Criticism Topics
Related searcheskolhapur cuisine
list of psychological topics
hari raya aidilfitri preparation
naval astronaut wings
semigroup examples of semigroups
list of hats and headgear men