A selection of articles related to bible code.
Original articles from our library related to the Bible Code. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bible Code.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And it came to pass after these things, that the butler of the king of Egypt and his baker had offended their lord the king of Egypt. 40:2 And Pharaoh was wroth against two of his officers, against the chief of the butlers, and against the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Bible Code is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bible Code books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Coming up: March 12, 2016
- SLIDE LECTURE: Dr. B.G.
- City of Biblical Abraham Brimmed With Trade and Treasure
- This period saw the creation of the oldest known law code, the Code of Ur-Nammu, as well as one of the world's most bureaucratic states.
- Is the Bible really that important?
- Secondly, we need to hear the message and to realise that there is no Bible code, no special mystical experience, no guru, and no theology degree needed. Of course, there are difficult parts and some things you will keep coming back to.
- Faith at work: Saturday, March 12, 2016
- Wednesday: 7:30 p.m. testimonial meeting, Brock to read, participant phone 605-562-3140, code 560715#.
- The Elephant in the Voting Booth: Hatred of a Black President
- A hatred that Trump embodies and, in turn, enables a majority of Republican voters to safely vent indirectly, as seen in media-reported code words. Such as, “Trump's brand of resentment politics resonates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bible Code Topics
canonical computer science
eton college history
koreatown miamift lauderdale florida
dvd shrink features