A selection of articles related to bible.
Original articles from our library related to the Bible. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bible.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar. 16:2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 48
- Chapter 48 48:1 And it came to pass after these things, that one told Joseph, Behold, thy father is sick: and he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim. 48:2 And one told Jacob, and said, Behold, thy son Joseph cometh unto thee: and Israel...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached...
New Testament >> Mark
Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bible books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BIBLE TRANSLATION CHART
- BIBLE TRANSLATION CHART. Translation. Reading.
- Ubuntu Karmic Koala Bible
- Ubuntu Karmic Koala Bible. 4 guvnr.com.
- World English Bible (DRAFT VERSION)
- memorize, translate, quote, and use the World English Bible freely without The name “World English Bible” is a trademark of Rainbow Missions, Inc.
- B ATTLESTAR GALACTICA Series Bible By Ronald D. Moore 12/17
- The three-tiered structure (explained in greater detail on pages 30-31 of this bible ) breaks down as follows: 1. Series Arcs-. 2.
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. Containing the Old and New Testaments. Translated out of the Original Tongues and with the.
Suggested News Resources
- Eugene Nida, who traveled the world to translate the Bible, dies at 96
- He had Alzheimer's disease, said Geof Morin, a spokesman for the New York-based American Bible Society, where Rev. Nida worked for more than 50 years. (Family photo) - The Rev.
- Is it in the Bible?
- The Bible is the world's most widely circulated and most read book of all time. After a few thousand years of translation after translation, it only stands to reason that some things become changed over the course of time.
- Bethesda 39, Bible Baptist 0
- By Elmo weeks Bethesda's Shidel “Speedy” Williams lived up to his nickname on Friday in the Blazers' 39-0 opening night victory over Bible Baptist in a game tainted by penalties and a near scuffle with seconds remaining in the fourth quarter.
- Vacation Bible Study at the Cornerstone Church ends
- Children for the Vacation Bible School perform on Friday, August 26 at the program's closing ceremony.
- Text translations may change view of Bible's truth
- One would think it would be enough for the clergy and religions in the Judeo-Christian world just to debate the meaning of the Hebrew Bible.
Suggested Web Resources
- BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions
- Search the Bible in English, German, Swedish, Latin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Tagalog, and Norwegian.
- Bible.com - The Bible Online, Bible Prayer Room, Christian
- The bible online, bible search, bible courses, bible study, devotionals and answers.
- Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Bible is the collections of the primary religious texts of Judaism and Christianity.
- Blue Letter Bible - Home Page
- Searchable Bible, by verse or keyword. Several English translations, plus the Vulgate, and interlinear Hebrew OT and Greek NT.
- Free NET Bible and Thousands of Bible Studies | Bible.org - Worlds
- Worlds Largest Christian Bible Study site. All available as a free download .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.