A selection of articles related to bibles.
Original articles from our library related to the Bibles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bibles.
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Bibles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bibles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Of Kings and Prophets': Game of Bibles
- Thus, in mounting a Bible-based epic, ABC's Of Kings and Prophets frequently exhibits the pacing and look of HBO's mega-hit, with the supposedly added advantage of familiar storylines. I say “supposedly” because I'm not sure a re-telling of the Old ...
- Jerusalem nano Bibles offer a little bit of bling divine
- Now, thanks to an Israeli video war reporter, you can wear a little bit of the divine on your shoulder.
- Student launches project to collect shoes, Bibles for needy
- Partridge, 10, is leading efforts to collect new and gently used shoes and Bibles through Shoes OverSeas, a project she started at her school to help those at an orphanage and school in Kenya.
- Bibles survive tornado that destroyed 145-year-old Tappahannock church
- TAPPAHANNOCK, Va. -- A stack of Bibles stored at St. John's Baptist Church in Tappahannock survived the tornado that destroyed the historic church.
- Ministry distributing tens of thousands of Bibles in China where there's a
- Bibles for China says there is a "thirst among the Chinese to learn more about Jesus Christ and develop a deeper relationship with Him.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.