A selection of articles related to biblical mysticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Biblical Mysticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biblical Mysticism.
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Biblical Mysticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biblical Mysticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NY Cardinal Dolan: 'Where's the Catholic Sandy Koufax?'
- Being a person who has actually attended both pre- and post- V2 masses, I know that the level of homiletics, for one thing, is superior now, and that appeals to "mysticism" are euphemisms for lack of understanding.
- “A Million Christians” in the Country of Mullahs
- The Iranians thirst for spirituality, according to Fr. Humblot. Many of them come to Christianity driven by a dream or by convictions of the facts, and they in turn convert people around them.
- Should I ask God for a sign when confirming His will?
- More often that not, the most common way God speaks is through the Bible and through prayer. Signs, prophetic words, interpretations and gift of ... The call to be sensitive to God's call is not mysticism, but mission.
- Books: 'The Halo' by C. Dale Young
- The Halo ruminates upon religion and faith, divinity and mysticism, purity and perversion. Yet, as one of his poems states, “things beg for ...
- Is It Okay for a Christian To…?
- I'm walking a labyrinth—feeling slightly guilty about tiptoeing into mysticism—but mostly enjoying the sunshine. I'm at a journal-writing certification course near Denver.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Biblical Mysticism Topics
the chaseabout raid
harry knowles controversy
meaning of siddha
radioshack operations in france