A selection of articles related to biblical studies.
Original articles from our library related to the Biblical Studies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biblical Studies.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
Biblical Studies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biblical Studies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lancaster Bible College Fall 2015 Grads
- Lancaster — Jonathan Edwin Bird, Bachelor of Science in intercultural studies; Kyle K.
- LCU announces $5.7 million gift from longtime supporters for College of
- Lubbock Christian University announced this weekend a $5.7 million gift from Al and Patricia Smith, longtime friends and supporters of the university, in support of the College of Biblical Studies.
- OUR WORLD: The tragic state of American Jewry
- Torah literacy, including familiarity with and at least basic knowledge of the biblical narrative and laws, including the Oral Laws, and the prayers was for thousands of years the basic pillar of Jewish exilic identity.
- Periods Used to Really Blow: See How Menstruation Has Changed Through History
- “I love getting my period!!!” said no woman ever—but that was especially true in the days before pads and tampons, which a new YouTube series is making abundantly clear.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Biblical Studies Topics
morris water maze water maze analysis
nazi nuremberg laws history
two plus four treaty
madagascar film the lemurs