A selection of articles related to biblical theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Biblical Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biblical Theology.
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Biblical Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biblical Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Story & Biblical Theology
- commend it as a major way of doing biblical theology – but we also think it a lively evening discussion about biblical theology and teaching the Bible.
- 20 Preaching and Biblical Theology
- Preaching and Biblical Theology. Thomas R. Schreiner.
- Biblical Theology Dr. Gerard Van Groningen Covenant Theological
- й Summer 2006, Gerard Van Groningen & Covenant Theological Seminary. Biblical Theology. Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Two Lies for Labor Day: A transforming theology of work
- As Labor Day approaches, let's separate deception from truth and construct a biblical theology of work that will transform us on Sunday and empower us on Monday. Lie 1: The separation of church and state means the separation of faith and work.
- Course applies religion to modern world
- He teaches in the Department of Religious Studies at UD, and has also authored several articles on the New Testament and the Roman world, such as “Saving Judas: A Social Scientific Approach to Matthew 27:3-10” in the Biblical Theology Bulletin.
- Indiana Church Sends Pastor to Partner With Africans & Fight in the Battle
- At the heart of Calvary's ministry focus is contemporary worship without compromising solid biblical theology.
- The Gospel of Matthew, According to The St. Paul Center
- The Applied Biblical Studies Conference, a collaboration between the St.
- Cosmic Redemption
- Following in the footsteps of NT Wright, I would like to suggest that it is most appropriate in Biblical Theology to look first at what the Bible has to say about cosmic redemption before contemplating the ultimate destiny of individuals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Monergism :: Biblical Theology
- Biblical Theology approaches the Bible as an organic drama of God's unfolding revelation through history.
- Theologia » What Is Biblical Theology?
- Mar 10, 2011 Biblical Theology requires us to learn to read the biblical narrative from within. We are insiders to the story of Scripture. It's our story.
- Amazon.com: Biblical Theology (9780851514581): Geerhardus Vos
- The aim of this book is no less than to provide an account of the unfolding of the mind of God in history, through the successive agents of his special revelation.
- Biblical Theology: Worldwide Classroom
- OT215. Biblical Theology. Course Description.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Biblical Theology Topics
judas priest influence on the genre
british indian coins
meaning of dreams about pigeon
american dream immigration