A selection of articles related to biblical theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Biblical Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biblical Theology.
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Biblical Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biblical Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Goshen College grad helps bring faith and homeland security together
- David Myers, a native of Portland, Oregon, studied English at Goshen College during the 1975-76 school year before attending Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary in Elkhart. Today, he ... “I call it a hammer-and-shovel theology,” Myers said.
- Why justice work can bring people back to the church
- He framed his almost hour-long justice-centered message Tuesday at the annual Garnett-Nabrit Lecture Series at American Baptist College in Nashville with the biblical book of Lamentations. He drove his point home with example after ...
- Study Bible scholar Charles Ryrie dies
- DALLAS—Charles C. Ryrie, a scholar whose name abounds on Ryrie Study Bible editions with more than 2.6 million in print in multiple languages, died Feb.
- Walter Brueggemann to Lecture on "The Risks of Nostalgia"
- Baylor University is a private Christian University and a nationally ranked research institution.
- 12 Angels Who Are Actually Enormous Assholes
- In Judeo-Christian theology, angels are divine servants of God who live in Heaven. This is true of angels in pop culture as well… but sometimes they're also dicks. For some reason, TV shows, movies, comics, and more are obsessed with the idea of these ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Biblical Theology Topics
Related searchesoklahoma city points of interest
corfu music and festivities
heart sounds the normal heart sounds
arabic grammar demonstratives