A selection of articles related to biblical.
Original articles from our library related to the Biblical. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Biblical.
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
Biblical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Biblical books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy
- International Council on Biblical Inerrancy .
- TMS 850 Books for Biblical Expositors
- Kiehl, Erich H. Building Your Biblical Studies Library. Concordia, 1988.
- Justification: The Biblical Basis and its Relevance for Contemporary
- of certain biblical passages, and end with some conclusions for our is a crucial distinction, without which it is impossible to understand the biblical material.
- Men, Women and Biblical Equality
- Men, Women and Biblical Equality.
- THE CHICAGO STATEMENT ON BIBLICAL HERMENEUTICS
- 1 of 5. THE CHICAGO STATEMENT ON BIBLICAL HERMENEUTICS. Articles Of Affirmation And Denials.
Suggested News Resources
- Eugene Nida, who traveled the world to translate the Bible, dies at 96
- Eugene Nida, a linguist, Baptist minister and Biblical scholar who made the world's most popular book even more widely available by helping translate the Scripture into 200 languages, died Aug. 25 at a hospital in Brussels. He was 96.
- Christianity is not Biblical, but Greek
- By Dave Rogers Christianity may not be Biblical as we would like to believe. The name "Christian" is only mentioned three times in the Bible and "Christianity" is never mentioned at all!
- ASK DEBRA column: Financial peace: The truth is in the middle
- There are numerous biblical, balanced ministries established to help people manage their money in a way that's pleasing to God.
- A life-size replica of Noah's ark planned in Kentucky
- Answers in Genesis, the Christian ministry behind the Creation Museum, plans to build a life-size replica of the biblical ark by 2014.
- Attend Biblical seminar
- Who were the Philistines and when did they arrive in the Biblical Near East? How accurate are the accounts of Joseph and his amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat? Who were the Philistines and when did they arrive in the Biblical Near East?
Suggested Web Resources
- Behind the Name: Biblical Names
- The names listed here occur in the Revised English Bible. Names marked Biblical (Variant) occur in other English versions of the Bible.
- Biblical Seminary: Missional Leadership Training
- See what our students have to say about their time studying and growing in the Lord at Biblical Seminary.
- Biblical - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of BIBLICAL. 1. : of, relating to, or being in accord with the Bible.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.